1. Allalin Glacier Trail: This challenging trail leads to one of the most spectacular spots in the Swiss Alps, the Allalin Glacier. Enjoy stunning views of the surrounding mountains, glaciers and ski pistes as you make your way up the 3,000 meter peak.
Read more: https://www.outdooractive.com/de/route/wanderung/saas-fee/glacier-trail/23425972/
2. Saas Fee & Saas Almagell Trail: This moderate trail follows a mountain path around the village of Saas Fee and the nearby ski area of Saas Almagell. Enjoy the stunning views of the valley and the surrounding mountains as you make your way along the trail.
3. Panorama Trail: This easy-to-moderate trail takes you to the top of Mittelallalin, at 3,500 meters. Enjoy the breathtaking panoramic views of the valley and the surrounding glaciers as you make your way up the peak.
4. Eisfall Trail: This moderate-to-challenging trail takes you to the summit of Eisfall, at 3,400 meters. Enjoy the stunning views of the glaciers, ski pistes and the surrounding mountains as you make your way up the peak.
5. Weissmies Trail: This challenging trail takes you to the summit of Weissmies, at 4,000 meters